Mid December Steven Gamsby and Provincial Site Services announced that the company and entered into a licensed install agreement with Best Flex Coatings www.bestflexcoatings.com of Montreal Quebec. With over fifteen years of success Best Flex Coatings has become the new standard for superior quality, unmatched performance and proven to be the crown jewel of epoxy floor coating products. Gamsby added that the Best Flex Coatings product line up have been designed to perform at a level that will install confidence and trust within all our customers.
Also in mid December Steven Gamsby and Provincial Site Services announced that the company had entered into a distribution agreement with Techcrete www.techcrete.com of Henrico Virginia USA, originally executed in late November 2019. Techcrete has developed a line of concrete enhancement products that have been utilized by municipalities, developers, builder and engineering firms for over forty years. With the distribution agreement being solidified, Gamsby recently noted that Provincial Site Services has acquired warehouse and office space in Ajax Ontario to support the logistical needs of its client base.
More on eMusic Wire
- Country Music Icon Crystal Gayle to Perform at Mill Town Music Hall
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Collectors Answer The Call for Antique Historical Telephones at Bruneau & Co. Auction Held January 4
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
January 2,2020 Steven Gamsby announced the companies continued growth across the Province of Ontario noting the expansion into the Ottawa Ontario region with the opening of second office. Gamsby noted that the Ottawa region has been struggling with a lack of resources to serve the needs of residential, municipal and commercial clients and that the expansion was supported by the recent acquisition of an existing firm that had been operating in the region for the last five years. Gamsby also noted he has eyes on the Windsor market and hopes to have boots on the ground spring of 2020.
So what's next for Provincial Site Services? When asked, Steven Gamsby noted that the company had been developing a General Contracting division to round out its offering to its client base across the province. "We are repeatedly asked to provide additional services above and beyond foundation waterproofing and concrete remediation.I would expect a formal announcement in the near future."
Provincial Site Services
377 Mackenzie Avenue, Ajax ON
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on Amazon best-seller list with new book, Get It Done: A Simple Process for Finding Harmony by Destroying Your To-Do List
- Actress Alessia Franchin Slated to Play a Lead role in "The Star Machine"
- The Future of Dry Cleaning is in a NY State of Mind. Lapels Dry Cleaning Coming to Latham, NY
- You're Invited: Queen Of Miami Trina Live Superbowl Liv Sky Deck Miami Black Carpet Experience
- The OnDemand Venture Capital ™
- "Let's Dance!" Upcoming Family Concert
- Dranoff 2 Piano & the Coral Gables Art Cinema Present Alfred Hitchcock New Live Score & Screening
- Industrial Microwave Machine Manufacturer
- LED Panel Backlit Translucent Material
- Collaboration and Communications Survey Reveals Organizations Dealing With Multiple, Unintegrated Systems
- Future Joy Looks Ahead With A New Tour, New Band Mate, And An International Performance
- Genmega Announces New More Flexible Universal Kiosk
- MusicWorks Offers Two Amazing Performances At The Eissey Theatre in Palm Beach Gardens
- User Scoping and Blackout Windows Highlight New Versions of Syxsense Secure and Manage
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- QuiAri Celebrates Their 90-Day Anniversary With Dramatic Weight Loss Results
- Commercial Financing For All Types Of Businesses!!
- San José Mayor Sam Liccardo to Receive Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at Latino Leaders Network's Tribute to Mayors
- Rejuvel Bio-Sciences Announces Completion of a Major Expansion of its Manufacturing Facility