San Diego, CA, Oct 07, 2019 -- The American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD) has announced the engagement of Franchisee Advocacy Consulting (FAC) to provide political consultancy services to the AAFD. Importantly, FAC's Principal, Keith Miller, has accepted the role as the AAFD's Director of Public Affairs and Engagement.
Miller, and his company, is the preeminent voice for political action in support of franchisee rights at both the Federal and state level. Keith has been an active leader and voice for franchisee causes over the past twenty plus years, with a growing track record of bringing franchisee friendly legislation introduced and adopted throughout the U.S.
In making the announcement, AAFD Chairman, Robert Purvin signaled a new direction for the Association. "With Keith Miller as our guide, the AAFD embarks on a new era of legislative advocacy led by the country's most influential and effective political operative. We are most excited to welcome Keith to the AAFD leadership team and look to add the AAFD's voice and support to the causes and issues that already have Keith's focus."
More on eMusic Wire
- Macadamian Technologies Witnesses 300% Growth in Healthcare Revenues, Becoming an Established Software Development Partner of Choice in MedTech
- JAYDAREAL'S NEW MUSIC ALBUM
- Bucks Happening to Host Ultimate Girls Night
- "Change Your Life" by Michelle Galas "Cos You Fly In Your Madness" @michellegalas
- Music Video Contest - Meresha with Movember
Said Miller, "I greatly appreciate this opportunity to work with the AAFD in bringing more focus and engagement to the legislative and political process. I truly believe in the power of franchisees to engage in issues that positively impact them, and of course, working to build and protect the equity in their businesses."
Twenty-five years ago the AAFD saw legislation as a long term goal, and focused its resources to building strong franchisee associations with negotiating leverage. "That long term goal is now upon us, and the time is ripe to seek laws that protect franchisee interests and equity," said Purvin.
Miller has an impressive resume of distinguished service and political influence and success. Keith is a multi-unit Subway franchisee from Northern, CA, who has long sought to protect franchisee rights. He is a founder of the North American Association of Subway Franchisees and served as the NAASF's first Chairman. Keith has served on the Board of Directors of the Coalition of Franchisee Associations (CFA) for the past ten years, serving six years as CFA's Chairman.
Said Purvin, "Best of all, Keith seems to have engineered a 36-hour day, and has managed to eliminate time zones, as he seems to be always on the move, engaged and available. AAFD members can expect to be well served."
More on eMusic Wire
- National Honey Board Names Best Meads at Mead Crafters Competition
- Lucd Partners with BrownStone Advisory for Launch of AI Sales and Marketing Enablement Platform
- "The Disney Planner 2020: The TO DO List Solution" Helps Disney Fans to Get Organized, Make Things Happen and Be Inspired
- Former Deputy Director of the National Security Agency Chris Inglis Joins the RangeForce Advisory Board
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Tangram Insurance for Being Honored by Great Place to Work
About the AAFD:
The AAFD is a national non-profit trade association representing the rights and interests of franchisees and independent dealers throughout the United States. The AAFD is focused on market driven reform to achieve its mission to define and promote collaborative franchise cultures that the AAFD describes as Total Quality Franchising. Since its formation, the AAFD has grown to represent more than 50,000 franchised locations throughout the United States. The AAFD has members in all 50 states and represents more than 100 different franchise systems.
The AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards, Fair Franchising Seal, Trademark Chapters, and emphasis on Marketplace Solutions led to the Association's recognition as a growing force in franchising. The AAFD's Branded Partner programs add a new dimension to the value of AAFD membership. The AAFD provides a broad range of member services designed to help franchisees build market power, create legislative support of interest to franchisees, provide legal and financial support, and provide a wide range of general member benefits.
For more information about the AAFD, please call toll free - 800-733-9858 or visit www.AAFD.org.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Book Launch "The Billionaire Full Disclosures"
- 21st Asia CemenTrade Summit Spotlights on Regional Cement Demand-Supply Trends, Sustainable Technologies
- Toni Vanschoyck bringing concepts behind her book to life in four cities
- United Kingdom's Film Festival Crowns LyricalGenes with Best Music Video and Lyricist Award
- Chaos Loc Debut Album, "East Coasta Nostra" Now Available for Pre-Order
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Country Music's Vivacious and Admired Tanya Tucker to Return to Mill Town Music Hall
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
- SFA Therapeutics, Inc. To Present At Bio Investors Forum
- Braeden Lichti: Investing in Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces November, December concerts
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- The Deliciously Dark Song That Should Have Been in Disney's Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner