San Diego, CA, Oct 07, 2019 -- The American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD) has announced the engagement of Franchisee Advocacy Consulting (FAC) to provide political consultancy services to the AAFD. Importantly, FAC's Principal, Keith Miller, has accepted the role as the AAFD's Director of Public Affairs and Engagement.
Miller, and his company, is the preeminent voice for political action in support of franchisee rights at both the Federal and state level. Keith has been an active leader and voice for franchisee causes over the past twenty plus years, with a growing track record of bringing franchisee friendly legislation introduced and adopted throughout the U.S.
In making the announcement, AAFD Chairman, Robert Purvin signaled a new direction for the Association. "With Keith Miller as our guide, the AAFD embarks on a new era of legislative advocacy led by the country's most influential and effective political operative. We are most excited to welcome Keith to the AAFD leadership team and look to add the AAFD's voice and support to the causes and issues that already have Keith's focus."
More on eMusic Wire
- BiKi.com Launches Premiere IEO of XB Token
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
Said Miller, "I greatly appreciate this opportunity to work with the AAFD in bringing more focus and engagement to the legislative and political process. I truly believe in the power of franchisees to engage in issues that positively impact them, and of course, working to build and protect the equity in their businesses."
Twenty-five years ago the AAFD saw legislation as a long term goal, and focused its resources to building strong franchisee associations with negotiating leverage. "That long term goal is now upon us, and the time is ripe to seek laws that protect franchisee interests and equity," said Purvin.
Miller has an impressive resume of distinguished service and political influence and success. Keith is a multi-unit Subway franchisee from Northern, CA, who has long sought to protect franchisee rights. He is a founder of the North American Association of Subway Franchisees and served as the NAASF's first Chairman. Keith has served on the Board of Directors of the Coalition of Franchisee Associations (CFA) for the past ten years, serving six years as CFA's Chairman.
Said Purvin, "Best of all, Keith seems to have engineered a 36-hour day, and has managed to eliminate time zones, as he seems to be always on the move, engaged and available. AAFD members can expect to be well served."
More on eMusic Wire
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- R&B/Pop Singer Tanya Nolan Officially Releases Self-Titled Album
- Popzangeres en songwriter Odillia heeft met rapper Lil Keed uit Atlanta een nieuw muzieknummer
- Jacob Bryant New Release-TELL ME Available Everywhere
About the AAFD:
The AAFD is a national non-profit trade association representing the rights and interests of franchisees and independent dealers throughout the United States. The AAFD is focused on market driven reform to achieve its mission to define and promote collaborative franchise cultures that the AAFD describes as Total Quality Franchising. Since its formation, the AAFD has grown to represent more than 50,000 franchised locations throughout the United States. The AAFD has members in all 50 states and represents more than 100 different franchise systems.
The AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards, Fair Franchising Seal, Trademark Chapters, and emphasis on Marketplace Solutions led to the Association's recognition as a growing force in franchising. The AAFD's Branded Partner programs add a new dimension to the value of AAFD membership. The AAFD provides a broad range of member services designed to help franchisees build market power, create legislative support of interest to franchisees, provide legal and financial support, and provide a wide range of general member benefits.
For more information about the AAFD, please call toll free - 800-733-9858 or visit www.AAFD.org.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on eMusic Wire
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- Libby Dodson's Live at Lynn Theatre Series at Lynn University offers three sensational shows this spr
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Oliver Sean's Goa Chillout Zone Album Hits No.1 on the iTunes UK Album Charts
- Mingus Sings: The Vocal Music of Charles Mingus
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- Capo Diablo Released His Single and a Snippet Freestyle on One Music Video
- Rap Artist Jung Coasta is on the rise
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released
- SAM9000 AI Project Management App adds Document and Email Management, now available in full release
- Shell Point's 2019-2020 Fine & Performing Arts Series welcomes pianist Peter Bergin March 25
- Symplast Welcomes Former AtlasKPI Executive Randy Torban as Head of New Practice Analysis Department
- Global Sales Expert and Former Xerox Executive Joins CEO Coaching International
- Don't Mute DC Makes History with Go-Go Bill Signed by DC Mayor Bowser, Hosts Go-Go Town Hall on Feb. 25 at Kennedy Center