In 2020, Antonio has released four singles on Spotify. They are Sweet Bum Moves, Generation Run, Cruising Mountains, and Y.G.M.F. Antonio described his music as funky / Lo-Fi, but he is also known as a singer that has vocal ranges of alto, baritone, and Bass. He also sings a diverse range of music, such as jazz, classical, rock, and opera. He got his passion for music when he was 14 years old. He stood out to the Canadian singer Michael Buble, he liked so much for Buble's style, how he sang so effortlessly. Recently his inspiration to make music is Tom Misch. Antonio liked the way he played his guitar and managed to make music that was so emotional and funky. Those persons have inspired Antonio to make some music, even in the quarantine.
More on eMusic Wire
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Author and Radio Host Claudette Milner Releases " We Give You Praise" featuring Lindsey Bitler on June 26, 2020
Antonio described his successful song; His first and most successful song was "Sweet Bum Moves," it is a dance type song that takes a lot from the 70s disco music that you used to see. Moreover, Antonio also wanted to create music that people love, and they could play in their cars on road trips to relax and drive.
About Antonio Roulet
Antonio Roulet is an upcoming singer from Switzerland. In 2018 he performed "Feeling Good" by Michael Bublé at American Idol. He got his master's degree in Glion Institute of Higher Education Montreux, Switzerland, and B.A. Advertising/Business Management from Suffolk University Boston, United States of America. Antonio Roulet's goal is to make a full album that he could release on Spotify. Find out more about Antonio Roulet songs at https://open.spotify.com/artist/3aox6MupGOhyYXdLHFY44H?si=OHjHex9gTPCoCvYp30e4KA.
Phone: +41 079 847 86 53
Filed Under: Music
Latest on eMusic Wire
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Piano Moving Company Helps Twin Cities Understand the Importance of Professional Piano Moving
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Robert Eberle | Versa the Band | Don Da Menace Release "Enough" in Support of #BlackLivesMatter
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- How would you be able to purchase the best harmonium?
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA