Giner Labs is a world leader in electrochemical research and development with a 40-year record of success. Giner ELX supplies the world's most advanced PEM electtrolyzer stacks and systems to customers all over the world.
"Our interlocking FreeStyle Biolock flooring product has become a favorite of general contractors who specialize in lab renovations for a number of reasons," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "One is for the variety of color options. Another is for the minimal subfloor prep and ease of installation."
Giner Labs selected FreeStyle Fog and Quarry Sand for its flooring colors.
"The FreeStyle interlocking flooring could not have been easier to install," said David Familetto, of Altair Construction. "Lab renovations can be tricky and time consumptive some areas. So, it's nice to have a product like FreeStyle BioLock that's a real time saver, looks great, and meets the very particular needs of a lab.
More on eMusic Wire
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- Lori Jean Finnila ISSA USA Female Single Of The Year Nominee 2020
- Autism Canada and musicians team-up for internet release
- Dutch Hip-Hop Artist Odillia Releases Debut US Single "End of the World" Featuring Lil' Keed
SelecTech's FreeStyle BioLock flooring employs a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, FreeStyle Commercial Flooring comes with a 10-year limited wear warranty - 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish and is ADA slip-resistant compliant. FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is waterproof, anti-microbial and features a chemical and stain-resistant composition. It also meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
FreeStyle BioLock flooring is available in a six standard colors and additional other special order colors.
To request a sample of FreeStyle BioLock flooring, please call 508-583-3200 or visit www.selectech.com.
About SelecTech, Inc.
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
More on eMusic Wire
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit http://www.selectech.com.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business
- BiKi.com Announces World Premiere Listing of Asia Reserve Currency Coin, World's First Microasset
- STG Logistics handles first FEMA charter of medical supplies
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Coronavirus Positive Patients' can use Sargas' Remote Monitoring platform to free up hospital beds and Medical Staff
- Smartglasses Roadmap – the 20's: New report details $34B market. Smartglasses replace smart phones and smart watches by 2030
- Canadian teen singer/actor David Raynolds released a brand new single IONIZE
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Darrell Kelley's "The Coronavirus" Sounding A Warning And Sharing Suggestions
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- ChainUP Wallet Solution Explained by HiCoin Co-Founder, MingYuan Wang
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- BiKi.com Lists Leading Korean Project ICON, One of the World's Most Utilized Blockchain Platforms
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!