WASHINGTON - eMusicWire -- Immediate request for PPE for Frontline Workers Humanity First USA has taken up the initiative to support our frontline workers by creating a central data base, on our website, for people who can donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supplies. PPE supplies include masks, gloves, protectives gowns, shoe covers and face shields. These supplies are in dire need all around the country, specifically in the hard pressed region around New York. Humanity First USA is looking for small offices, doctor offices, clinics and hospitals in rural areas that may have these supplies and allow us to pick and distribute. Our frontline workers are battling the disease with limited resources and you can help them today! We also are in the process of creating a portal for hospitals and frontline workers to allow them to request for supplies. Our aim is to match supply to need by directly picking up and transporting to the designated locations. This initiative is part of the Humanity First USA HFweCare Campaign, a response to the spread of COVID-19, to gather and provide volunteers, food, supplies and assistance all across the United States. Please click this link and be a part of #HFweCare : https://usa.humanityfirst.org/medical-supply-donation/ ABOUT HUMANITY FIRST Humanity First USA is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization that has served in human development areas and disaster crises across America and internationally since 2004. Humanity First has responded to many disasters, including the famine in North East Africa, Japan Tsunami, Haiti Earthquake, Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy, Pakistan Floods, Tornadoes in Moore, Oklahoma, and Texas. In the post disaster phase, Humanity First engaged in community development projects to build local infrastructure and alleviate poverty in these areas. Humanity First is a non-political, non-sectarian international relief and development agency that works with communities around the globe to improve the quality of life for some of the world's under served and vulnerable individuals. For further information please visit our website: www.usa.humanityfirst.org.
More on eMusic Wire
More on eMusic Wire
- LL Cool J Premieres New Music On Rock The Bells Radio From Swave HMG & Steven Young "Way Down"
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Dot Cromwell Drops "Ghost Ride" to Kickoff Monthly Releases
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
Humanity First Majid Khan
Humanity First Majid Khan
Source: Humanity First USA
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Fighting A Good Fight Using Music As The Weapon
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Virtuoso Guitarist Shares Secrets To Improving Guitar Lick Creativity
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- MacFour Releases Neyo Cover of "Because of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Multi-instrumentalist Connor Fiehler's Debut Album, "Generation Flee" Now Available
- The Edge of Reason "I'm Not Okay" My Chemical Romance Cover