Imani Lee, Inc. has been providing high quality, prompt delivery, and affordable certified and notarized translations services in hundreds of languages for over 17 years. Founded in 2002, Imani Lee, Inc. provides valuable assistance to the U.S. military in translating, certifying, and notarizing important identity documents for foreign-born service members, their spouses, and their children. These translation services have aided the military in recruiting highly skilled, multi-lingual service members with foreign heritage; an asset crucial to U.S. military operations both at home and abroad.
More on eMusic Wire
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- RL Bell, America's Got Talent Alum, Releases New Original Single, "Delilah"
Today, demand for expert translation services continues to grow, and Imani Lee Inc, is continually welcoming and assisting new consumers with their USCIS translation needs and apostille processing. Imani Lee's USCIS approval rating and comprehensive certified translation process is a key differentiator between us and other language services providers.
About Imani Lee, INC:
Imani Lee, Inc. and Imani Lee Language Services has been serving the San Diego and global marketplace for over 17 years. Since 2002, Imani Lee and its affiliate companies have been trusted by the federal government, state governments, various businesses, and some of the world's fastest growing corporations. Imani Lee, Inc. is a leading provider of language services including translation, interpretation, transcription, language and cultural training, multi-lingual educational curriculum development, software localization, and more. Imani Lee possesses in-house language experts in Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, Hindi, Punjabi, and Chinese. In conjunction with its network of over 3,500 linguists, Imani Lee provides translation services in 150+ languages and dialects. Imani Lee also provides:
More on eMusic Wire
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- South Carolina record label drops uplifting single calling for end to black on black crime
- Carl B. Phillips Covers 70's Song "Heaven Help Us All", Delivering A Message Of Hope For Our Current Times
- Direct-to-consumer certification and notarization services
- Interpreting for conferences, business meetings, and consumers; delivered onsite or via the telephone
- International marketing services such as transcreation and foreign social media management
- Multilingual content and development
- Life sciences language services including multi-phase harmonization and validation
- International business localization and cultural training
- International strategic alliance and partnership consulting services
- International sales rollout and distribution of new and existing products and services
- Federal and civilian government distribution, sales, master agreement product and services inclusion and partnership services
To learn more about the full range of services Imani Lee offers or to arrange a quote visit their website www.imanilee.com.
Lee Martin, Imani Lee Marketing
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Gov. Walz and Minnesota Businesses Take Action to Close the Unemployment Gap Among People of Color by Signing On to New Career Advancement Platform
- Rock and Roll San Diego Introduces New Livestreaming Feature
- Braeden Lichti - The Rise of Connected Devices in the Healthcare Industry
- Win $500. In The C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition For 2020
- Maga Land Game Currently in Development with Retro Bit Shift
- Fennemore Craig and Dowling Aaron Vote to Merge and Form a Powerful, Full-Service Law Firm in the West
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Defies Pandemic Headwind to Raise Expansion Capital
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Presents "Virtual Cabaret"
- Los Angeles dance music artist announces release of first EP, new music video
- Sensory Analytics Awarded European Patent for Coating Thickness Measurement
- GymNation reaches milestone of 1 million member visits!
- Western Pennsylvania Health Provider Chooses Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Zyxel Communications LATAM And Axiros Establish A Strategic Partnership In Service Automation For Communication Service Provider in South America
- Colonized And World Crisis Matters To Reggae Singer
- Audio Motion Cover Artwork Reveal for, "I Can Fix It ft. Lil David Ruffin" by Lyrical Lipzz
- Ellazar Inc. Adds Rock and Roll San Diego to Client Roster
- Inaugural "Per Invite" Virtual Italian Comedy Film Festival Jul 31- Sep 5 2020
- PEP Travel Group Partners with The On It Foundation to Help Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship
- Prism Digital Wins Digital Marketing Contract for Vitane Pharma-a leading USA based Nutraceutical
- Stay Two Nights, Get One Free – Wyndham Tempts Visitors with Extra Points!