Reavis, a veteran of the metal music scene and former lead vocalist for the Cleveland, OH, band Mushroomhead, founded this new group in 2016. Since then they've been in the sound studio recording, on the road performing, and in front of the cameras shooting music videos pretty much nonstop. Past releases with A Killer's Confession have even featured Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch on guitar when AKC was still under contract to the EMP Group label. It was after the expiration of that contract that Waylon's band joined the Wake Up! Music Group.
More on eMusic Wire
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
Since then Waylon Reavis, Pepper Gomez and Julie Reavis have launched a metal/rock side to the label called Wake Up! Music Rocks (www.wakeupmusicrocks.com). "Last Chance" will be the first release for their new label, WUMR, based out of Miami, Chicago, and Cleveland. They are in the process of signing some pretty big bands and will be making announcements soon. Also being released is a "quarantine" music video for "Last Chance". As no one in A Killer's Confession could come together to shoot this video due to COVID-19, they had everyone in the band send videos from their homes. All footage was taken by a cell phone camera. AKC would like to show everyone that we can still accomplish things while being safe and respecting social distancing until this crisis has passed.
A North American radio and press campaign is currently being launched to promote "Last Chance". Mainstream and Active Rock radio stations will be serviced with the single this week for airplay consideration, as well as various entertainment outlets for coverage in their print and online publications. To find more information about the band you may go to www.akconfession.com where you can obtain more information about future appearances, events, news and other updates. A Killer's Confession's press kit will be provided upon request to all members of the media by contacting the representative listed below.
Mia Mind Music
Filed Under: Music
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Let's Party With DJ Palina La Diva
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Indie Artist Chris Jaiden Releases New Single, 'Face the Music', Featuring Rico Laws
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- LL Cool J Premieres New Music On Rock The Bells Radio From Swave HMG & Steven Young "Way Down"
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Dot Cromwell Drops "Ghost Ride" to Kickoff Monthly Releases
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It