The Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc. was selected at the 2019 Small Business Champion for 14 counties in Downstate, New York.
More on eMusic Wire
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- Chris Comet and The Tribe Releases a Fantastic String of Music Titled 'Here Comes the Sun Again'
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
To Join New York's Premiere Business 2 Business Networking Group the Power Networking Business as a member visit: http://abbccenter.com/power-networking-business...-
"The 2019 Small Business Champion coming to Far Rockaway will offer significant advantages for the community in the New York metropolitan area and give it a competitive advantage to succeed in their prospective endeavors." Phil Andrews, President – Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
"Being named SBA Champion is significant milestone for the Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, The New York District Office is responsible for the delivery of the SBA's many programs and services in New York City, Long Island, and the downstate counties of Duchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, and Westchester. "We will use this honor as an inspiration to continue to service the small business owners in our service territory which is currently the four counties of Kings, Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk. As we continue the next phase of growth our goal is to help companies grow to the next level. We look forward seeing you in attendance at the upcoming One Day Conference in Far Rockaway on Saturday, April 18, 2020." Phil Andrews, President – Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
More on eMusic Wire
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
- Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association Makes Investment Play in Education Game Startup
- Medicom Health Partners with Houston Hospital System to Help Patients Save on Prescription Costs
- The Indie Artist Tour That's Sweeping The Nation
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
For registration, vendor enrollment, membership inquiries,or general admission details for the Power Networking Business Series Conference, Forum and Expo visit: http://abbccenter.com/power-networking-business...-
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- R&B/Pop Singer Tanya Nolan Officially Releases Self-Titled Album
- Popzangeres en songwriter Odillia heeft met rapper Lil Keed uit Atlanta een nieuw muzieknummer
- Jacob Bryant New Release-TELL ME Available Everywhere
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Nola Blue Records signs guitarist, singer, songwriter and Louisiana native Eric Johanson
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Official Music Video for the Single, "Send For Me" by Lil David Ruffin
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Lynn University Conservatory of Music offers 12 classical music presentations
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- National Retail Solutions (NRS) and City Harvest are Partnering to Help NYC Businesses Grow!
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Street Kingz Releases New Album March 6th
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit