Davide Sakure's label actually only takes up the impression of those who have previously had the opportunity to listen to THE UNKNOWN ELEMENT 119. But also on social networks, users from the USA and Japan compared the vibe of previous tracks with the pioneers of electronic music Depeche Mode. Davide Sakure says: "I love Depeche Mode and from this point of view I naturally consider these views to be a great compliment. However, when I recorded my tracks, it was a few months ago that I heard Depeche Mode for the last time. So there was no direct inspiration."
More on eMusic Wire
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
The atmosphere of THE UNKNOWN ELEMENT 119 is mystical, and when you consider previous releases, mystery seems to be an integral part of Davide Sakure's DNA.
THE UNKNOWN ELEMENT 119 is named as "dark house" by the label, but the actual assessment is better reserved for the music listeners and the people in the clubs.
As before, this track contains Davide Sakure's self-programmed synthesizer sounds, modern EDM bass lines and an intensity that invites you to dream as well as to dance. It is again striking that Sakure works with many synth and bass layers.
THE UNKNOWN ELEMENT 119 has a very long duration, but it doesn't get boring. Sakure skilfully varies the basic theme of the track as it was the case in YURAI. Various beats are used to ensure that the tension arc of the track does not tear off. So you could say that the track has something of a certain dramaturgy.
Davide Sakure recorded THE UNKNOWN ELEMENT 119 during his corona quarantine. After MASCHINE this is the second track from that time. Incidentally, SCIENCE will soon be the third track from this period.
More information about Davide Sakure and his activities can be found on davidesakure.com and Davide Sakure's busy accounts on Twitter and Instagram
Filed Under: Music
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Author and Radio Host Claudette Milner Releases " We Give You Praise" featuring Lindsey Bitler on June 26, 2020
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Singer/Songwriter Abigail Ory Releases New Single "Waves"
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Piano Moving Company Helps Twin Cities Understand the Importance of Professional Piano Moving
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Robert Eberle | Versa the Band | Don Da Menace Release "Enough" in Support of #BlackLivesMatter
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy