Opus' implementation expertise and specific payments industry knowledge, coupled with MuleSoft's technology, gives financial and fintech clients the support and tools they need to unlock and unify data from the rapidly growing number of apps and systems. With Anypoint Platform, organizations can realize speed, agility and innovation at scale.
With a clear focus on the retail payments industry, Opus has a long history of understanding the product engineering and go-to-market strategies of banks, financial institutions, fintechs, payment processors, and payfacs. This domain expertise is amplified by enabling and enhancing client expectations with new cloud, API, and DevOps strategies, meant to meet competitive market needs and customer demand for new technologies.
In a market where security and customer engagement are crucial, API strategies can define the success of a product or solution. More and more companies are moving away from developing API development and management tools in-house, to the higher ROI delivered by a comprehensive integration platform.
More on eMusic Wire
- Intoxicating Wellness – A Mother And Daughter's Journey To Wellness And Sustainable Travel
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- Early Premiere Of Docuseries "Being Niki & Niyah" Breaks Viewing Records
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
"Our organization is very excited to include MuleSoft as a part of our overall digital transformation technologies offered to our global clients", said TM Praveen, CEO, Opus Consulting Solutions. "We see a major shift in how our fintech and financial customers view and build and monetize internal and external integrations, and it's crucial that they maximize their long term API investments with the advanced and proven set of tools and features included in the Anypoint Platform."
"The average enterprise has data in nearly 900 applications and only one-third are integrated, leading to disconnected customer experiences across channels. Through its partnership with MuleSoft, Opus is allowing its customers to unlock business capabilities and build application networks that accelerate the speed of IT delivery, increase organizational agility and enable innovation at scale," said Brent Hayward, senior vice president of global channels and alliances, MuleSoft. "We're pleased to welcome Opus into MuleSoft's partner ecosystem and look forward to working together to help our mutual customers deliver connected customer experiences."
As a MuleSoft Partner, Opus helps clients address on-premises, cloud and hybrid integration use cases with scale and ease of use.
More on eMusic Wire
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme
- Lil David Ruffin Presents Beavis and Buff-Heads Cover Artwork for the new single, "Feds"
- CB Entertainment Expands with New Partners
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
About Anypoint Platform
MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform™ is the world's #1 integration and API platform. It uniquely allows organizations to use API-led connectivity to unlock their data, empower their business with productized APIs, and create connected experiences, faster. Anypoint Platform is the only solution that offers a single, unified platform for iPaaS and full lifecycle API management , both on-premises and in the cloud.
About Opus Consulting Solutions
Opus Consulting Solutions focuses on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do. Visit https://opusconsulting.com to learn more. Follow Opus on LinkedIn.
MuleSoft is a registered trademark of MuleSoft, Inc., a Salesforce company. All other marks are those of respective owners.
SOURCE Opus Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Media creators, artists and nonprofit host Nebraska's first online music festival
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- iMG Recordings Sets off "The Takeover" Industry Executive Series on KKSH Radio Show
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!