Trombly received the honor at the Chamber's Annual Business Meeting and Dinner, and an awards assembly on the evening of Wednesday, January 22 at Riverfront Community Center in Glastonbury. The event historically attracts more decision makers than any other Chamber function. Trombly was honored for her exemplary leadership and dedication to the advancement of the Chamber's East Hartford membership and new businesses along with welcoming activities, and her professional accomplishments, plus a commitment to the success of the Chamber's programs and services.
Trombly has served as Business Development Manager for the Paul Davis franchise office since 2016 with more than 13 years in the restoration, construction and real estate industries. She is currently responsible for Paul Davis' sales and marketing activities and customer relations with insurance agents, adjusters and property owners. She also participates in the company's continuing education classes, tradeshows, conferences, workshops and speaking engagements along with community volunteer activities. Her work territory includes the Central Connecticut region.
More on eMusic Wire
- Texas hip hop artist sends shout out to friends in 'Darcwav' music collective in new single
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Paula Abdul and iHeart Radio Announce Winners of the UpLive USA Virtual Music Competition: "Singing For The World" #SFTW
- Agallah & Sadat X - The Gods Have Arrived
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020
Trombly specializes in sales and marketing, management, team building, and business strategies, among others. She is a member of several local associations. Midstate and Connecticut River Valley Chambers, Institute of Real Estate Management, and the Connecticut Apartment Association. Trombly has completed Dale Carnegie certification, Fair Housing, MRI and Yardi training in commercial real estate management and property portfolios. She is proficient in advanced property management software. She is also an Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT).
"We are very pleased to have Laurie further excel on our team and in her civic duties. She ensures that outstanding service is always provided," said Suydam. "Laurie's professionalism in our field along with her knowledge, dedication and experience in the community is a further asset to our company and we are very proud of her," he said. "She is a professional who is making an impact and serves as a true leader."
According to Trombly, she appreciates the growth in East Hartford and hometown atmosphere. "I believe that East Hartford has great potential with its rich past, current revitalization, Downtown Main Street Historic District, and its place on the National Register of Historic Places. As a Chamber Ambassador, my goal and vision will continue to focus on developing East Hartford as a safe place where you can raise a family, make lifelong friendships, and build upon your business successes."
More on eMusic Wire
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Country Girl Corinne Cook Releases Single And Lyric Video "Devil's Heaven" From 'Yes I Can' Album
- Farehaven Reflects Current World With "Nobody Knows You" for Big Fuss Records
Trombly works at the Paul Davis office which is celebrating 21 years in the restoration, repairs and reconstruction business for homeowners, business owners, and the insurance industry while giving back to the community. Accomplishments include professional longevity that has turned a local franchise into a forerunner in the region's restoration and mitigation industry. Paul Davis is located at 22 Kreiger Lane in Glastonbury and serves customers in New Britain, Newington, Southington and surrounding communities. As the company's owner, Suydam is a longtime resident of Glastonbury. For more information, call 860-633-7733. Visit the website at www.FireWaterCt.com.
For more than 50 years, Paul Davis Restoration Inc. has restored residential and commercial properties damaged by fire, water, mold, storms and disasters. The experts at Paul Davis understand the complex process of recovering from property damage and provide complete services; there is no need for the expense and confusion of hiring multiple contractors. Paul Davis is a one-stop shop for disaster damage and restoration. Paul Davis Restoration has more than 300 independently owned franchises in the United States and Canada. The professionals at Paul Davis are certified in emergency restoration, reconstruction and remodeling. For more information, visit the company website at www.pauldavis.com.
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- All I Ever Wanted Tops Indie Charts!
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- NATP announces Virtual Tax Season Update
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de Gatineau
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Young Jefferson County Artist, Aliana Wins 2020 Outstanding Newcomer of the Year
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software
- Evolve IP Enhances Its Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice Direct Routing Platform
- Nutter Home Loans and Tamara Day Announce Alliance
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- The Nation's Leading Chiropractor Announces First Cutting-Edge Facility in Pennsylvania
- International Spy Reveals Secret Past/Future Concerns
- "Get Happy: Angela Ingersoll Sings Judy Garland" October 11