Trombly received the honor at the Chamber's Annual Business Meeting and Dinner, and an awards assembly on the evening of Wednesday, January 22 at Riverfront Community Center in Glastonbury. The event historically attracts more decision makers than any other Chamber function. Trombly was honored for her exemplary leadership and dedication to the advancement of the Chamber's East Hartford membership and new businesses along with welcoming activities, and her professional accomplishments, plus a commitment to the success of the Chamber's programs and services.
Trombly has served as Business Development Manager for the Paul Davis franchise office since 2016 with more than 13 years in the restoration, construction and real estate industries. She is currently responsible for Paul Davis' sales and marketing activities and customer relations with insurance agents, adjusters and property owners. She also participates in the company's continuing education classes, tradeshows, conferences, workshops and speaking engagements along with community volunteer activities. Her work territory includes the Central Connecticut region.
More on eMusic Wire
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- Chris Comet and The Tribe Releases a Fantastic String of Music Titled 'Here Comes the Sun Again'
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
Trombly specializes in sales and marketing, management, team building, and business strategies, among others. She is a member of several local associations. Midstate and Connecticut River Valley Chambers, Institute of Real Estate Management, and the Connecticut Apartment Association. Trombly has completed Dale Carnegie certification, Fair Housing, MRI and Yardi training in commercial real estate management and property portfolios. She is proficient in advanced property management software. She is also an Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT).
"We are very pleased to have Laurie further excel on our team and in her civic duties. She ensures that outstanding service is always provided," said Suydam. "Laurie's professionalism in our field along with her knowledge, dedication and experience in the community is a further asset to our company and we are very proud of her," he said. "She is a professional who is making an impact and serves as a true leader."
According to Trombly, she appreciates the growth in East Hartford and hometown atmosphere. "I believe that East Hartford has great potential with its rich past, current revitalization, Downtown Main Street Historic District, and its place on the National Register of Historic Places. As a Chamber Ambassador, my goal and vision will continue to focus on developing East Hartford as a safe place where you can raise a family, make lifelong friendships, and build upon your business successes."
More on eMusic Wire
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
- Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association Makes Investment Play in Education Game Startup
- Medicom Health Partners with Houston Hospital System to Help Patients Save on Prescription Costs
- The Indie Artist Tour That's Sweeping The Nation
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
Trombly works at the Paul Davis office which is celebrating 21 years in the restoration, repairs and reconstruction business for homeowners, business owners, and the insurance industry while giving back to the community. Accomplishments include professional longevity that has turned a local franchise into a forerunner in the region's restoration and mitigation industry. Paul Davis is located at 22 Kreiger Lane in Glastonbury and serves customers in New Britain, Newington, Southington and surrounding communities. As the company's owner, Suydam is a longtime resident of Glastonbury. For more information, call 860-633-7733. Visit the website at www.FireWaterCt.com.
For more than 50 years, Paul Davis Restoration Inc. has restored residential and commercial properties damaged by fire, water, mold, storms and disasters. The experts at Paul Davis understand the complex process of recovering from property damage and provide complete services; there is no need for the expense and confusion of hiring multiple contractors. Paul Davis is a one-stop shop for disaster damage and restoration. Paul Davis Restoration has more than 300 independently owned franchises in the United States and Canada. The professionals at Paul Davis are certified in emergency restoration, reconstruction and remodeling. For more information, visit the company website at www.pauldavis.com.
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- R&B/Pop Singer Tanya Nolan Officially Releases Self-Titled Album
- Popzangeres en songwriter Odillia heeft met rapper Lil Keed uit Atlanta een nieuw muzieknummer
- Jacob Bryant New Release-TELL ME Available Everywhere
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Nola Blue Records signs guitarist, singer, songwriter and Louisiana native Eric Johanson
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Official Music Video for the Single, "Send For Me" by Lil David Ruffin
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Lynn University Conservatory of Music offers 12 classical music presentations
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- National Retail Solutions (NRS) and City Harvest are Partnering to Help NYC Businesses Grow!
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Street Kingz Releases New Album March 6th
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit