Trombly received the honor at the Chamber's Annual Business Meeting and Dinner, and an awards assembly on the evening of Wednesday, January 22 at Riverfront Community Center in Glastonbury. The event historically attracts more decision makers than any other Chamber function. Trombly was honored for her exemplary leadership and dedication to the advancement of the Chamber's East Hartford membership and new businesses along with welcoming activities, and her professional accomplishments, plus a commitment to the success of the Chamber's programs and services.
Trombly has served as Business Development Manager for the Paul Davis franchise office since 2016 with more than 13 years in the restoration, construction and real estate industries. She is currently responsible for Paul Davis' sales and marketing activities and customer relations with insurance agents, adjusters and property owners. She also participates in the company's continuing education classes, tradeshows, conferences, workshops and speaking engagements along with community volunteer activities. Her work territory includes the Central Connecticut region.
More on eMusic Wire
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- Lori Jean Finnila ISSA USA Female Single Of The Year Nominee 2020
- Autism Canada and musicians team-up for internet release
- Dutch Hip-Hop Artist Odillia Releases Debut US Single "End of the World" Featuring Lil' Keed
Trombly specializes in sales and marketing, management, team building, and business strategies, among others. She is a member of several local associations. Midstate and Connecticut River Valley Chambers, Institute of Real Estate Management, and the Connecticut Apartment Association. Trombly has completed Dale Carnegie certification, Fair Housing, MRI and Yardi training in commercial real estate management and property portfolios. She is proficient in advanced property management software. She is also an Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT).
"We are very pleased to have Laurie further excel on our team and in her civic duties. She ensures that outstanding service is always provided," said Suydam. "Laurie's professionalism in our field along with her knowledge, dedication and experience in the community is a further asset to our company and we are very proud of her," he said. "She is a professional who is making an impact and serves as a true leader."
According to Trombly, she appreciates the growth in East Hartford and hometown atmosphere. "I believe that East Hartford has great potential with its rich past, current revitalization, Downtown Main Street Historic District, and its place on the National Register of Historic Places. As a Chamber Ambassador, my goal and vision will continue to focus on developing East Hartford as a safe place where you can raise a family, make lifelong friendships, and build upon your business successes."
More on eMusic Wire
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
Trombly works at the Paul Davis office which is celebrating 21 years in the restoration, repairs and reconstruction business for homeowners, business owners, and the insurance industry while giving back to the community. Accomplishments include professional longevity that has turned a local franchise into a forerunner in the region's restoration and mitigation industry. Paul Davis is located at 22 Kreiger Lane in Glastonbury and serves customers in New Britain, Newington, Southington and surrounding communities. As the company's owner, Suydam is a longtime resident of Glastonbury. For more information, call 860-633-7733. Visit the website at www.FireWaterCt.com.
For more than 50 years, Paul Davis Restoration Inc. has restored residential and commercial properties damaged by fire, water, mold, storms and disasters. The experts at Paul Davis understand the complex process of recovering from property damage and provide complete services; there is no need for the expense and confusion of hiring multiple contractors. Paul Davis is a one-stop shop for disaster damage and restoration. Paul Davis Restoration has more than 300 independently owned franchises in the United States and Canada. The professionals at Paul Davis are certified in emergency restoration, reconstruction and remodeling. For more information, visit the company website at www.pauldavis.com.
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business
- BiKi.com Announces World Premiere Listing of Asia Reserve Currency Coin, World's First Microasset
- STG Logistics handles first FEMA charter of medical supplies
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Coronavirus Positive Patients' can use Sargas' Remote Monitoring platform to free up hospital beds and Medical Staff
- Smartglasses Roadmap – the 20's: New report details $34B market. Smartglasses replace smart phones and smart watches by 2030
- Canadian teen singer/actor David Raynolds released a brand new single IONIZE
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Darrell Kelley's "The Coronavirus" Sounding A Warning And Sharing Suggestions
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- ChainUP Wallet Solution Explained by HiCoin Co-Founder, MingYuan Wang
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- BiKi.com Lists Leading Korean Project ICON, One of the World's Most Utilized Blockchain Platforms
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!