As a project manager, Pagani will work out of SCI's Marion, Massachusetts office and be responsible for all aspects of project management on new construction and renovation projects. Initially, Pagani is the project manager for a new addition and renovation at Concord Park Senior Living, a Volunteers of America Senior Community in Concord, Massachusetts.
"Phil is a very talented and skilled project manager, which is why we put him on one of our largest projects right out of the gate," said Tom Quinlan, president of South Coast Improvement, Inc. "Concord Park is one of a few projects we currently have in Concord and Phil has been an active part of those as well."
More on eMusic Wire
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- LOLA & Panoramic Voices Present Encore Performance of Purcell's Dido and Aeneas
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
"South Coast drew me in with the opportunity for growth in an expanding company," said Pagani. "They offered a challenge to my skills and I look forward to growing along with them."
Pagani holds a bachelor's degree in construction management from Roger Williams University and holds OSHA 30 and NSC CPR certifications.
Married, Pagani resides in Sandwich, Massachusetts with wife Shaina and their three children.
For more information South Coast Improvement, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- All I Ever Wanted Tops Indie Charts!
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- NATP announces Virtual Tax Season Update
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de Gatineau
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Young Jefferson County Artist, Aliana Wins 2020 Outstanding Newcomer of the Year
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software
- Evolve IP Enhances Its Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice Direct Routing Platform
- Nutter Home Loans and Tamara Day Announce Alliance
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- The Nation's Leading Chiropractor Announces First Cutting-Edge Facility in Pennsylvania