More on eMusic Wire
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Independent DIY Artist Oliver Sean hits the iTunes UK Top 10 Bestselling Pre-Orders Charts
- FRE$HNE$$ by Moe Betta @MBettaMusic
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
Georgia seemed to be the place he never knew he needed. AZoe went on to attend and graduate from Fort Valley State University, Georgia, with a degree in computer science. Being the ambitious individual he is, a degree wasn't the only thing nurtured into his skillset. AZoe was a household name in the world of party promotion and also expanded his entrepreneurial knowledge and started a successful record label "Zoe Nation Gang Ent, LLC" with his older brother, "G". They would work with artists Brudda Haitian & Big Brudda Haitian promoting the former's hit single "GONE BAD" which amassed over one million views on YouTube. AZoe however, still had vision for higher and set his sights on launching yet another business, "ZNG Auto Sales LLC".
AZoe was on his way. His dreams for a better life began taking shape, but life still had more in store for the Haitian entrepreneur. After setting up base in Atlanta, AZoe and Big Brudda Haitian later built a home studio, and it was there AZoe the rapper was born. On July 19th, 2020, he turned the love of women for his Haitian culture into his first single "She Wanna Haitian" released through his Zoe Nation Gang Ent, LLC label. AZoe is confident he has a hit on his hands and looks to continue making waves by mixing Atlanta's new school Hip Hop with influences from his Haitian homeland. AZoe not only knows but has what it takes to become great in this life. He intends to keep blazing his trail to the top, never forgetting his humble upbringing.
More on eMusic Wire
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
To stay connected with Jeff AZoe, follow him on social media and stream his music at:
Filed Under: Music
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Online Music Instruction Available to Clarinetists Young and Old
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- After cameo in Snoop Dogg and Suga Free video, indie recording artist sets sights on movie music
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- RL Bell, America's Got Talent Alum, Releases New Original Single, "Delilah"
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- South Carolina record label drops uplifting single calling for end to black on black crime
- Carl B. Phillips Covers 70's Song "Heaven Help Us All", Delivering A Message Of Hope For Our Current Times
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh