David Pollock, President of the Zero Gravity Sciences joint venture and CEO of the Company's joint venture partner Brand Labs USA, LLC. has developed an advanced new serum that raises the bar in skin brightening by using culturing the cells in zero-gravity, creating a multi-action solution that targets existing dark spots and hyper-pigmentation by exfoliating away damaged cells and revealing new, lighter looking skin tones, while the stem cell technology delivers key nutrients that fight the future causes of visible discoloration. In just weeks, consumers can see a difference in their skin.
Key benefits include:
- Targets The Look Of Dark Skin
More on eMusic Wire
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Pop Sensation Lv To Release Newest Single 'done Wit It'
- Viscosity North America Welcomes Two More From the Oracle ACE Program: Gary Gordhamer & Sean Scott
- Bass In A Cave with Svdden Death Voyd
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- Evens Out Skin Tones
- Fights Causes Of Discoloration
- Leaves Skin Looking Brighter
- 3D Skin dramatically creates brighter looking skin.
Pollock states, "Solutions like this just didn't exist before. NASA's zero-gravity technology has allowed us to open the door to a whole new world in skin care science. This revolutionary technology is raising the bar."
David Pollock has almost three decades of experience in the skin care industry and has developed products for some of the most recognized brands. His company, Brand Labs USA, LLC., www.BrandLabsUSA.com the joint venture partner with Rejuvel, operates a manufacturing facility that currently makes products for a number of different brands and will be the manufacturer of the Company's products.
Rejuvel Bio-Sciences (OTC markets (NUUU) and its subsidiaries are taking the steps necessary to reestablish its fully reporting status with the SEC and NASDQ.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipates" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of success. This news release speaks as of the date first set forth above and the Company assumes no responsibility to update the information included herein for events occurring after the date hereof
More on eMusic Wire
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- W.J. Castle, P.E. & Assoc., P.C. (CASTLE) has been honored by New Jersey Alliance for Action as a 2019 Distinguished Engineering Award Recipient
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- Audilus announces strategic partnership with PA74 Music
Zero Gravity Science, Inc
325 SW 15th Avenue
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- Uncle Brent of Austin Rock Band Uncle Brent and The Nostone Band Guests On Deeper Than Music Podcast on Iheart Radio
- Prescott's Whispering Canyon Community Nears Close-out on Phase 3 and 4
- Yokohama Tokyu REI Hotel to Open April 7, 2020
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Nordic countries have the best passports in the World
- Part 2 of The Ken Fee Collection of Mostly Western Bitters Bottles Will Be Sold Online, Feb. 14-23
- IAOP Announces Intuit to Be Honored at OWS2.0 as Winner of the 2020 Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award
- DMS Announces Seventh Consecutive Ranking On mThink Top CPA Network List
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network
- Beat Deep Books to Re-edition Book One of Faces of Rap Mothers
- Deviant Marketing - Nominated for Social Media Ad of the Year
- Facebook Partners with The Alfred Street Baptist Church Foundation for their 18th Annual HBCU Festival on Saturday, January 25 at the National Harbor
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
- NRVT Explodes Into The Universe With Sizzling New Singles
- Getting Ready for the Oscars. Hollywood: Her Story, An Illustrated History of Women and the Movies
- Audience Serv Indonesia Drives More Direct Bookings In 2020
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults