David Pollock, President of the Zero Gravity Sciences joint venture and CEO of the Company's joint venture partner Brand Labs USA, LLC. has developed an advanced new serum that raises the bar in skin brightening by using culturing the cells in zero-gravity, creating a multi-action solution that targets existing dark spots and hyper-pigmentation by exfoliating away damaged cells and revealing new, lighter looking skin tones, while the stem cell technology delivers key nutrients that fight the future causes of visible discoloration. In just weeks, consumers can see a difference in their skin.
Key benefits include:
- Targets The Look Of Dark Skin
More on eMusic Wire
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- RL Bell, America's Got Talent Alum, Releases New Original Single, "Delilah"
- Evens Out Skin Tones
- Fights Causes Of Discoloration
- Leaves Skin Looking Brighter
- 3D Skin dramatically creates brighter looking skin.
Pollock states, "Solutions like this just didn't exist before. NASA's zero-gravity technology has allowed us to open the door to a whole new world in skin care science. This revolutionary technology is raising the bar."
David Pollock has almost three decades of experience in the skin care industry and has developed products for some of the most recognized brands. His company, Brand Labs USA, LLC., www.BrandLabsUSA.com the joint venture partner with Rejuvel, operates a manufacturing facility that currently makes products for a number of different brands and will be the manufacturer of the Company's products.
Rejuvel Bio-Sciences (OTC markets (NUUU) and its subsidiaries are taking the steps necessary to reestablish its fully reporting status with the SEC and NASDQ.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipates" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of success. This news release speaks as of the date first set forth above and the Company assumes no responsibility to update the information included herein for events occurring after the date hereof
More on eMusic Wire
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- South Carolina record label drops uplifting single calling for end to black on black crime
- Carl B. Phillips Covers 70's Song "Heaven Help Us All", Delivering A Message Of Hope For Our Current Times
Zero Gravity Science, Inc
325 SW 15th Avenue
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Gov. Walz and Minnesota Businesses Take Action to Close the Unemployment Gap Among People of Color by Signing On to New Career Advancement Platform
- Rock and Roll San Diego Introduces New Livestreaming Feature
- Braeden Lichti - The Rise of Connected Devices in the Healthcare Industry
- Win $500. In The C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition For 2020
- Maga Land Game Currently in Development with Retro Bit Shift
- Fennemore Craig and Dowling Aaron Vote to Merge and Form a Powerful, Full-Service Law Firm in the West
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Defies Pandemic Headwind to Raise Expansion Capital
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Presents "Virtual Cabaret"
- Los Angeles dance music artist announces release of first EP, new music video
- Sensory Analytics Awarded European Patent for Coating Thickness Measurement
- GymNation reaches milestone of 1 million member visits!
- Western Pennsylvania Health Provider Chooses Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Zyxel Communications LATAM And Axiros Establish A Strategic Partnership In Service Automation For Communication Service Provider in South America
- Colonized And World Crisis Matters To Reggae Singer
- Audio Motion Cover Artwork Reveal for, "I Can Fix It ft. Lil David Ruffin" by Lyrical Lipzz
- Ellazar Inc. Adds Rock and Roll San Diego to Client Roster
- Inaugural "Per Invite" Virtual Italian Comedy Film Festival Jul 31- Sep 5 2020
- PEP Travel Group Partners with The On It Foundation to Help Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship
- Prism Digital Wins Digital Marketing Contract for Vitane Pharma-a leading USA based Nutraceutical
- Stay Two Nights, Get One Free – Wyndham Tempts Visitors with Extra Points!