Serena Laurel, singer-songwriter and award-winning actress will perform a virtual concert on Sennheiser's #DontStopTheMusic initiative broadcast on their Facebook live channel from Los Angeles, California, Monday, June 29th @ 4 pm (PDT).
LOS ANGELES & JACKSONVILLE, Fla. & NASHVILLE, Tenn. - eMusicWire -- Serena Laurel's exclusive performance will be broadcast on Sennheiser's #DontStopTheMusic series of virtual concerts. It will be hosted via Facebook Live on Sennheiser's Facebook page, Monday, June 29th at 4 PM (PDT). While the concerts are completely free to attend and feature performances from diverse genres and locations, Sennheiser, a 75-year-old audio production company, is encouraging participants to say "thank you" with a donation supporting the WHO in its fight against COVID-19. Whether you are working from home or sheltering in place, Serena Laurel and Sennheiser hope to bring some positivity your way and brighten your day with a little live music break. Serena's singer-songwriter style provides a fresh blend of acoustic indie-pop sprinkled with jazz. In her own words, "my music is like a Sunday afternoon cruising the PCH in a convertible with the top down watching the sunset," which is conveyed in her song Car Talks. Serena's pop song Gold was recently selected as the feature song for Runway Dubai Show: Music Meets Fashion. She has been playing her own sets of original songs in Southern California and her home towns on the East Coast for many years. Locally, she has been performing at venues like the Whisky a Go-Go, House of Blues, The Roxy, The Hotel Cafe, and the State Social House on Sunset Blvd. Serena is also an award-winning actress best know for her role as "Lucy" in Summertime Dropouts alongside Quinton Aaron (Blindside) and the punk sensation Simple Plan. "Lucy" is the lead guitarist in a girl's pop-punk band competing to go on Vans Warped Tour. Serena has received 5 Best Actress Awards for her role as "Georgia Dean," an aspiring singer-songwriter who gets in a bit of trouble hitch-hiking to LA in the thriller Nasty Habits written and directed by Allisyn Arm Snyder (AP Bio). Fender's artist relations team has worked closely with Serena. You can find her music on all popular streaming and downloading platforms including her most recent release When It's Over, a down-tempo, trap style collaboration with Kush Mody, known for his work with Anderson .Paak and Watsky. For more information, follow Serena Laurel and Sennheiser on Facebook. Serena will be answering direct messages after the concert. Donations can be made via the official WHO website: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/donate
More on eMusic Wire
About Serena Laurel:
More on eMusic Wire
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
About Serena Laurel:
Source: Serena Laurel
Latest on eMusic Wire
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Robert Eberle | Versa the Band | Don Da Menace Release "Enough" in Support of #BlackLivesMatter
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- How would you be able to purchase the best harmonium?
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Rock Guitarist Shares Secret To Making Playing Guitar Fast Easier
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup