Based in De Pere, WI, DCI is a premier manufacturer of modular, semi-custom framed cabinetry for diverse uses in single-family residences. De Pere Cabinet prides itself on the quality and value of its Countryside Cabinets brand, which provides custom capabilities at an affordable price. Founded in 1975, the Company has been owned and operated by the Burkard family of De Pere, Wisconsin. Throughout its history, the Company has built a loyal following among distributors and kitchen and bath dealers throughout the Midwest.
The acquirer, Wellborn Forest, a portfolio company of HCI Equity Partners based in Washington DC, is a manufacturer of semi-custom framed cabinets serving the single-family residential market. Wellborn Forest is based in Alexander City, AL, and its core geography is in the Southeastern and Eastern United States. HCI also owns Regent Cabinets based in Lakewood, NJ.
More on eMusic Wire
- Intoxicating Wellness – A Mother And Daughter's Journey To Wellness And Sustainable Travel
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- Early Premiere Of Docuseries "Being Niki & Niyah" Breaks Viewing Records
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
"DCI is a market-driven company with deep knowledge and understanding of their customers' desires," said Erik Eidem, Director at TKO Miller. "The Company offers a unique blend of quality, craftsmanship, design, features, and prices that make them stand out among their competition."
"HCI Equity Partners is an ideal buyer for DCI," said Steve Yahnke, Managing Director at TKO Miller. "Not only have they demonstrated success in the cabinet market with their two existing portfolio companies, Wellborn Forest and Regent Cabinets, but they are also well-known in the industry for their focus on partnering with family-and-founder-owned businesses to execute growth strategies."
"I have always been a strong believer that De Pere Cabinet has the best products and workforce in the industry," said Kevin Andersen, Interim President at De Pere Cabinet. "Teaming up with Wellborn Forest and HCI provides great opportunities for our company, our employees, and our customers."
About TKO Miller
More on eMusic Wire
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme
- Lil David Ruffin Presents Beavis and Buff-Heads Cover Artwork for the new single, "Feds"
- CB Entertainment Expands with New Partners
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
TKO Miller, LLC is an independent, advisory-focused, middle market investment bank. With over 130 years of collective transaction experience, TKO Miller provides merger and acquisition and financial advisory services for privately held and private equity-owned businesses, with a special focus on family-and-founder-held businesses.
TKO Miller aims to bring value to clients by combining outstanding people with a results-oriented, flexible approach to transactions. Our services include company sales, recapitalizations, asset divestitures, and management buyouts. TKO Miller has a generalist focus but has served clients in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, business services, consumer products, and industrial products and services. For more information, visit our website www.tkomiller.com.
Contact: Katie Yde, [email protected]
SOURCE TKO Miller
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Media creators, artists and nonprofit host Nebraska's first online music festival
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- iMG Recordings Sets off "The Takeover" Industry Executive Series on KKSH Radio Show
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!