In New York, UGE and Wildflower signed an agreement for a 100 kW system on the roof of a storage facility in Holbrook, NY as the latest addition to the existing relationship between the companies. The success of previous projects together has led to further development opportunities, in which UGE enables new and existing buildings to earn additional revenue while complying with the Climate Mobilization Act. In this Act, Local Law 94 requires all new construction in NYC to adopt prescribed sustainability measures, which the Company believes are best fulfilled through the installation of rooftop solar energy systems.
In the Philippines, the Cebu Institute of Technology (CIT-U) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with UGE Philippines to officially commence contracting for a 97 kW solar energy system for their high school building in Cebu City. Aside from the financial savings, this milestone solidifies CIT-U's leadership in implementing clean energy technologies for academic institutions. UGE's CEO, Nick Blitterswyk, and CIT-U's President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas Villamor led the ribbon cutting ceremony at the CIT-U Library Activity Center on February 13th.
More on eMusic Wire
- Quarantined Dream COVID19 a song revelation for 2020
- Abintegro redefines how employers recruit early talent
- NOKR Urges Preparedness During COVID-19 Global Emergency
- Eliza Neals "Black Crow Moan" for the music lovers soul out APRIL 6th
- Joe Simon, Joe Simon, Joe Simon, Former Rhythm & Blues Singer "The Mouth Of The South," Now, Bishop Joe Simon Says: Let Us All Vote
UGE Philippines also signed a contract with Lite Properties Inc. for a 200 kW project. The solar system is sized to offset the electrical load of Lite Port Center, eliminating their exposure to the high electricity rates on Bohol Island. The UGE team, together with Lite Shipping Group President and CEO Lucio Lim, Jr., signed the agreement at the group's headquarters.
With all three above clients, UGE is actively evaluating additional buildings to add to its 2020 project schedule.
Finally, UGE Consulting Services has signed an agreement to complete the engineering scope of work for a rooftop system in Ontario, which will increase the existing system's capacity from 218kW to 350kW. This will be UGE's first project with Wattsavers and its first "repower" project in Ontario, a market it expects to see grow in the upcoming quarters. UGE Consulting Services also signed an agreement the prior week to complete the engineering of a commercial solar project for a large commercial-scale developer in the southwest USA.
More on eMusic Wire
- Datavalet Helps Teams Work Remotely During Covid-19 Crisis
- A Killer's Confession New Single "Last Chance"
- Italian Rock Band Says "The City Seems Dead" During COVID-19 Crisis
- A Killer's Confession Releasing "Last Chance" Single
- Corona Virus? Terry BarBay's Release "He Was Crucified" Has Worldly Encouragement, Hope, At Easter
The above projects are all expected to be completed in 2020 with margins in line with the Company's stated goals for each business unit, as outlined in UGE's most recent investor presentation available on its website. UGE will finance the CIT-U and Lite Properties projects, while the building owner will self-finance the Holbrook system.
About UGE International Ltd:
UGE delivers immediate savings to businesses through the low cost of solar energy. We help commercial and industrial clients become more competitive by providing low cost distributed renewable energy solutions at no upfront cost and maximum long-term benefit. With over 380 MW of global experience, we work daily to power a more sustainable world. Visit us at www.ugei.com.
For more information, contact:
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Dutch Hip-Hop Artist Odillia Releases Debut US Single "End of the World" Featuring Lil' Keed
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Supreme Music 2000 and Hit City Digital Records "Now" CD Release by Henry Turner, Jr. & Flavor
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- BiKi.com Announces Partnership with Dash Next
- Eradius Debut "Handgun" Single
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Funky Pythons continues to grow as a solo project.due to today's technology
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention