NRVT is a graduate from the University of London—the same university that Elton John and Mick Jagger attended.
NRVT also performed at the Hackney Empire's Friday Night Live. This is no small feat. The historic theatre was built in 1901, and is one of London's most prestigious and well-known venues where some of history's greatest artists have performed over the past 100+ years.
The singer-songwriter has always gravitated towards a career in music. NRVT reveals, "it all started from home from day one—listening to the songs played on the radio." NRVT's style is a mix of R&B, Rap, Dance and Pop which gives him a diverse audience around the globe.
NRVT's first track, "Livingroom", is an emotional, moderately slow song which highlights the rapper's incredible vocal ability. The track features grand pianos, a deep thumping bass and a tight beat that makes it easy on the ears.
NRVT shows his versatility on the next track, "Midnight Riv", by switching up the pace. This song features a fast and fierce delivery of rap lines followed by mellow harmonies and a deep base undertone. It takes a truly talented artist to pull this off. Click here to listen to "Midnight Riv."
More on eMusic Wire
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
"All About U" is an anthem that pays respect to the hip-hop and rap genres. When asked about his inspiration, NRVT mentions, "I'm inspired by the searching and embracing of life, sharing and caring." That type of depth and passion can be heard through "All About U."
Lastly, "Nuttall Street Burglars" is a dance song with bumping bass and epic synthesizers. NRVT once again shows his vocal versatility on this song with a mixture of dreamy emotional lyrics and hardcore rapping. Click here to listen. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nuttall-Street-Burglar...
The young London artist is on the rise because of his ability to integrate different genres of music to create his own unique sound. That's a talent that can't be achieved without hard work, dedication and enthusiasm for the creation of music.
"Music allows for expression," says NRVT. And this artist has got a lot to say, so be sure to follow his journey.
All four tracks can be found on Amazon Music, iTunes and other online stores. NRVT is signed with the label, Baggy Music Entertainment.
Format: Online Digital Download & Streaming: http://www.baggymusicentertainment.com/
Latest on eMusic Wire
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- DTR Inc CEO's Live365 Station Rock on Neon Radio Broadcasting Live Saturday, Dec 14th at 10 AM EST
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- Final Battle of the Decade: The King versus the Prince!
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- New Christmas Single And After NAMM JAMM Concert from Smooth Jazz Label Innervision Records